We challenge every individual from every walk of life to take advantage of every learning opportunity offered. We can assure you that once you leave this place, you will be equipped for society in every area such as: BLS Certification (CPR/AED), Reading, Writing, Math, Science, FCAT, GED, Life Skills, Mentoring, Self Esteem, and so much more…. Call us today to schedule your next class. We offer flexible days and hours to fit within even your busy schedule.
Not sure what class you need? Below is a description of each class, the targeted audience, and what you will learn.
Target Audience: EMT’s, Paramedics, CNA’s, Nurses, Nursing students, Police Officers, Fireman, and all other Healthcare Professionals
What will you learn:
- One person CPR on an Adult Infant and Child
- Two person CPR on Adult, Infant, and Child
- Use of a Bag Valve Mask (BVM)
- Use of a Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking
- Use of Pocket Mask
American Heart Association Heart Saver CPR Course
Target Audience: Teachers (meets California Teaching Commission Credentialing requirements) , Child Care Workers (meets EMSA requirements), Adult Caregivers, Coaches, employee’s that require CPR for the job, and anybody else that would like to learn CPR to save a another person’s life.
What you will learn:
- One person CPR on an Adult and Child with the option of Infant CPR
- Initial assessment
- How to save a person from Conscious and Unconscious choking
American Heart Association Heart Saver First Aid and CPR Class with AED
Target Audience: People required having First Aid Training and CPR; also people whom want to learn what to do in an emergency.
What you will learn
- First Aid basics
- Medical Emergencies ( Breathing problems, choking, Bad Allergic reactions, heart attacks, strokes, seizures, and shock)
- Injury Emergencies (Bleeding, Wounds, Head, Neck and Spine Injuries, Broken Bones, Sprains, Burns and Electrocution)
- Environmental Emergencies (Bites and Stings, Snake Bites, Insect, Bee and Spider Bites, Frost Bite, Hypothermia, Heat Related Emergencies, and Poison Emergencies)
- Adult, and Child CPR and the optional Infant add on CPR
- Optional learn how to use a Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Deut. 8:18 (NIV) But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today.